A Delta-state based Nollywood actress, Stella Clifford, called out a married director who she claims demanded sex in order to give her a job.
Stella took to her Instagram page to share screenshots of the alleged messages the married movie director sent to her in which he told her that he can only work with her if she agrees to ”spent some time” with him alone.
”I will make sure the whole world knows the kind of person u r, u r nt gud to work wit. I am still waiting for ur threat, go fulfill it, bcos u will never go scort free director Lake Asmah…”she wrote
See the screenshots below
Most Read StorPhotos: South African ladies show off their boobs, curves and stunning beauty as they celebrate Heritage Day 18+
- Photos: Models with three breasts hit the runway at the 2018 Milan Fashion Week
- See what Cosby star Geoffrey Owens did with the $25k Nicki Minaj donated to him after he was shamed for working in a store
- Nigerian man told his friend he wishes to send his mum money but he is broke, what the friend did afterwards will leave you in awe
- Man whose marriage was destroyed because he was “too fat for sex” sheds so much weight and looks like a new person
- Nigerian man pays 6k for shopping items of a random girl he was interested, see how she returned his favor
- South African lady goes nude to celebrate Zulu culture
- Massive flooding in Bayelsa “blesses” villagers with food (photo)